polka dot


miercuri, 21 noiembrie 2012

Only 33 days left !

There is no light in my home.. at all ! Of course I'm talking about natural light! Yesterday I woke up in the early morning to take some pictures with my Christmas products and nothing. In the morning I go to work when is still dark. In the evening when I come back from work is allready dark...so I'll have to wait for the weekend for a good natural light.
Meantime I will show you for now some of the pictures that I toked Sunday, just to get the idea.



A lot of hanging hearts for the Christmas tree. O multime de inimioare pentru impodobit bradul de Craciun..



A sweet little pillow with a Christmas teddy bear! O perna draguta cu un ursulet de Craciun!



My first Raggedy Ann doll! Prima mea papusa Raggedy Ann!


And I also started to prepare my living room for the happy days of Christmas. You can also see I made 2 type of stocks . When I'll have light I will take a picture of them more closely.
You can find all this products on my Breslo shop.
Si deasemenea am inceput sa aranjez sufrageria pentru zilele fericite de Craciun. Puteti vedea ca am facut 2 tipuri de ciorapei. cand voi avea lumina, ii voi fotografia mai de aproape.
Puteti gasi toate aceste produse in magazinul meu de pe Breslo.

That's all for today! I'll be back soon. Hugs, Cristina
Cam atat pentru astazi! ma voi inatoarce curand. Cu drag, Cristina

I'm joyning the parties :
Ma alatur petrecerilor :

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...