polka dot


vineri, 28 decembrie 2012

Impressions from the Christmas Fair

Hy friends!!! Welcome back ! I had a great Christmas and the most wonderfull weekend at the Christmas Decoration Fair and as I promissed you, I'll show some pictures of my table of products.

Buna prieteni!! Bine v-am regasit! Am avut un Craciun grozav si cel mai frumos weekend la Targul de Decoratiuni pentru Craciun si asa cum v-am promis, va voi arata cateva fotografii cu masa mea de produse.













In those 3 days I met a lot of beautifull persons and I had a great experience. And for my lovely surprise, the people were actually appreciating my products. In the second day I also achived a client and a friend at the same time, a very sweet lady wich has the same passion as I do for home design and american country style.

In acele 3 zile am intalnit o multime de persoane de treaba si am petrecut o experienta grozava. Si spre placuta mea surprindere, lumea chiar aprecia produsele mele. In cea de-a doua zi mi-am facut o clienta si amica in acelasi timp, o doamna tare draguta care este pasionata la fel ca si mine de home design si stilul country american.


It's all for now! Have a great night..
Cam atat pentru astazi! Noapte buna..


I'm joining the party:    Ma alatur petrecerii :
Jennifer Rizzo
Kerryanne
Courtney
My Romantic Home

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...