polka dot


miercuri, 23 ianuarie 2013

Romantic Houses

Sometimes I like to dream of a small house, with two white windows and a little yard full of red roses... A house with a guest room, a beautiful living room and a romantic shabby chitchen. I would choose only old, vintage and shabby furniture and I would create thousand of warmy pillows..But since I live in a rent smallest one room apartment , I am faaar away from my dream house.. So I'll show you some lovelly houses..

Cateodata imi place sa visez la o casuta mica, cu doua ferestre albe si o mica gradina plina de trandafiri rosii... O casa cu camera pentru oaspeti, o camera de zi frumoasa si o bucatarie shabby romantica. As alege doar mobila veche, vintage si shabby si as crea mii de perne calduroase..Dar dat fiind ca locuiesc intr-o mica garsoniera inchiriata, sunt depaaarte de casuta mea de vis.. Asa ca va voi arata cateva casute dragute..












Hugs, Cristina

2 comentarii:

  1. I really like all these houses! I am planning a house, too. But we have to wait a lot for all kinds of permits :(
    come over to my blog
    http://carpe-diem-anamb.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Coming over from Old Time Farmhouse! This is a Cutie Pie of a blog! Enjoyed my visit.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...