polka dot


marți, 16 aprilie 2013

Shabby Aniversary

Happy birthday dear blog,
Happy birthday dear blog,
Happy birthday Shabby Criss,
Happy birthday to me!

Today my sweet dear blog is turning ONE and I am happy to be part of shabby bloglandia. A year a go,when I started to write my first post, I would never have thought I'd meet so many special persons and such a beautifull community of vintage,shabby and romantic ideas.
I would like to thank you all for your supporting ,your advises and most important for receiving me among you, creative people.
It also was a beautifull surprise for me to see that my creations are appreciated.

A big kiss from me to you all and sweet dreams!
Cristina

Picture source: Annabelleom


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...