polka dot


luni, 5 august 2013

Saddest day...

My seven year old pekingese dog is ill. My baby Bella has severe lack of calcium and a month a go she gave birth to three puppies . I didn't knew that it was supposed to gave her vitamins and calcium and she poor  little thing was unable to tell me that she needed help. From yesterday she can't walk anymore with her hind legs and today in the morning we went to the vet. He gave me too little hope and too many pills and for at least 7 days my sweetheart has to do an intensive treatment at home and daily visit and injections to the vet. After this week, the doctor could say to me if there is any hope for my child .... 



My baby was a Christmas gift I received in 2006. She was only two months old and I gaved her all my love and since then she is my soul. For the first two years she stayed with me, just two of us . I spoilled her so much that even if I had to gave her to my parents because of my job and because they have a yard where she can play, she never stopped loving me the way I love her. When I am visiting her at my parents, from the moment she sees me, she jumps in my arms and never let go.

So today when I heard that she has so many little hope to live, I literally fainted. I woke up on the floor with the nurses gathered by my side and my baby in my arms. My tears are falling while I'm writting this and I am begging my God and if there is any dog's God I'm begging Him too to not taking away my child. I know there are so many people who need God's attention maybe more than me and my dog, but I know He is good enough for all.




2 comentarii:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...