polka dot


sâmbătă, 25 ianuarie 2014

2013 Top Five

Is it too late for a Top 2013 Post ?  I'll make a short list. The Top Five 2013 Posts is here...

Este prea tarziu pentru o lista  a celor mai vizualizate postari din 2013? Voi face o lista scurta. Lista celor 5 cele mai vizualizate postari...

1. English Style vs. French Style is my number one since I started blogging with 1856 visits. You can read it here
   English Style vs. French Style este numarul unu de cand am inceput blogul, avand 1856 de vizite. Puteti citi articolul aici 




2. My number two is how to make Acetone Transfer on fabric, here 
Numarul doi este cum sa faci Transfer cu Acetona, aici



3. Next is How to not to print on fabric, an interesting story of how an accident can have good results, here 
Apoi este articolul despre Cum sa nu printezi pe panza, o istorioara despre cum un accident poate avea rezultate bune, aici 


4. Number four is my Pumpkin Tutorial, here
   Numarul patru este Pumpkin Tutorial, aici



5. And finaly, my number five is St. Valentine's Fair, here
  Si la final, n umarul cinci este despre Targul de Sf. Valentin, aici 





























I'm curious what this year will bring !

Hugs, Cristina

2 comentarii:

  1. I always enjoy a look back! Not too late at all. Enjoyed them all and yes, it's fun imagining what the new year will bring!
    hugs,
    Jann

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. The pumpink are so beautiful!! http://veganchef88.blogspot.it/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...