polka dot


duminică, 2 martie 2014

Billy Boy

Many people asked me if I was thinking to create a boy doll. And that made me realise that most of my items refers to woman in generally - girls, ladyes, womens...Maybe I should say all my items...
So a baby boy was born. And I named him Billy Boy.

Multe persoane m-au intrebat daca iau in considerare sa creez si un baietel. Si asta m-a facut sa realizez ca multe din produsele mele se refera la partea feminina in general - fetite, doamne, femei..Poate ar fi mai bine sa spun toate produsele mele... Asa ca s-a nascut un baietel. L-am numit Billy.






You cand find him in my shop or if you want a personalised item, write me on shabby.cry@gmail.com


Hugs, Cristina


I'm joining at the parties:


2 comentarii:

  1. He turned out very cute! Love the check outfit. Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely week! ~Deborah

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. HI Cris! Oh, little Billy Boy is so cute! I love his little hair and the expression on his little fat face! You've dressed him up so cutely too. What a great job you do on your dollmaking. Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...